MOCO summer programs are designed for all levels of players, from beginners to elite-level club players.
Beginner or Intermediate All-Skills Programs: Designed to develop all of a player's skills, including individual and partner work, small group gameplay, 6v6 gameplay including dedicated competition days.
Position Programs: Sessions that focus on specific volleyball skills. These include Offense (hitting/setting), Serve/Receive and Defense (passing/blocking).
All levels are welcome, but players will be split between courts based on age, experience, and level.
High School Programs: Only for experienced HS varsity players and/or players with at least 2+ of high-level club competition. Players will focus on developing skills for their anticipated high school position, working both individually and with others from their high school.
MOCO’s Summer Indoor programs provide volleyball players with the opportunity to work on the fundamentals of volleyball. The number of days and hours in each session varies. Please see a summary below. Players will develop their volleyball skills through a combination of drills and grills (game like drills and scrimmages).
Multiple coaches lead each session. Players are divided between courts based on their skill level.
Our MOCO coaches will review registration to make sure players are registered for appropriate skill level. Players may also be asked to move to a different skill level based on their level of play at a camp.
All sessions will be held at:
A 10% discount will automatically be applied for registrations completed before March 1, 2024 - no code necessary!
*Please note that Beginner Session 1 and Intermediate/Advanced Session 1 will not meet on Wednesday June 19th. The price for these clinics has been adjusted accordingly.
If you do not have a CHRVA/USAV Membership, PLEASE COMPLETE THE FOLLOWING STEPS PRIOR TO REGISTERING FOR A MOCO PROGRAM.
IF THE PLAYER PARTICIPATED IN CLUB VOLLEYBALL OR ATTENDED PRIOR MOCO CLINICS DURING THE 2023-2024 SEASON (after 8/31/2023) YOU CAN FIND THEIR MEMBERSHIP NUMBER BY FOLLOWING THESE STEPS: How to Print a Membership Card From MySE | SportsEngine
CHRVA/USAV Membership Requirement
All program participants are required to be members of CHRVA, the governing body for USA Volleyball in our region. Becoming a member of CHRVA is a separate process from the MOCO registration, and all fees are paid to CHRVA and USA Volleyball, not to MOCO Volleyball Club. Once you complete the registration, you will receive a CHRVA Membership number. Please provide this number in the appropriate field for your registration.
1) Go to https://www.chrva.org/page/show/5837249--chrva-memberships, and choose the appropriate membership for your athlete that will cover the program timeframe (e.g. Junior 15 day Clinic Membership or Junior Outdoor (covers indoors as well)) and click Register.
2) If you do not have a SportsEngine account from other activities, enter the email address of an adult and follow the process to create a new account. It's very important to create the SportsEngine account for the adult first.
3) Once you have created the account, the process will continue. Either select your child or click ADD A CHILD to add a new child to your account.
4) Complete the child information and finish the CHRVA registration process.
5) Make a note of the 7-digit number that appears at the end of the process (Membership ID). You'll need this for our program registration.
If you need to see a copy of a previous or current registration, please follow these instructions: